terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2010

Dead Cat, Dead Rat


“Dead cat dead rat didn’t see what they are at dead fat cat in the top hat...

Thanksee if you kill and slaughter Thanksee you killed my daughter...”

- The Doors



Dead Cat, Dead Rat


Going through halls afraid of every thing

The shadows that follow me

The steps that I always hear

The songs that were written for me

That I heard on the radio this morning

In my head they whisper to me

Words insane

That reflects in my face

Incoherent the acts that are committed by me

Body that is mine but doesn’t listen to me

Electricity that flows through me

In the dark rooms of long ceilings

In the iron beds that are always the same

In the common rooms of work and creativity

In the sunny gardens

With visits from my family

With the now traditional sodas

With the drink that always disappears

The one that like the most

The one that tastes like lemon

Sour but sweet

The running of the child to me

The white of my sleeping dress

Reflects the sun

Reflects the logic out of me

The sadness, the fear,

The maze of my mind

This vain word ahead

The divinity

He doesn’t care

Passing by a mirror

I die of fear,

Of my own reflect

The scream pops out of my mouth

I can’t control

I’m a puppet to my diseased

A prisoner to my mind

The hands that grab me

The hands bind me

My sane me,

My insane me

The gray hair me

The now ugly me

Tired me

I can see all this

I’m a spectator to all this

But I’m a mare puppet

To my reflect

Writing is a relief?

I saw my self death tonight

Cover with white sheets

So the image doesn’t scare the other puppets

The unliving, living death

I cut myself today

I felt nothing

But I heard the voice again whispering

The words of self relief

Of the end

Screams everywhere

The wood on the floor

Squishing from one side to the other

The white slippers of the hands that trap me

The white house far away

For the others, alive passing by

My old red shoes

“Love will tear me apart”

Inspiration flows now

The clear water seems to overflow

The red crawls like a snake in the ground

The white common bathtub

I die today

Now I know I’m death

My body is a corpse

Depressed they say

The drugs didn’t work they say

The to many voices in my head

The crying far away

They were erased.

Silence...

The end




by Sara Antunes

4 comentários:

  1. I love your poem Sara Fly. It's so beautiful!

    Love,
    Ana Domingues

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's wonderful poem I love it so pretty...
    Love you sara and your crazy people and head...

    beijinhos more

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your comments Anónimo (NOT!!!)...It's almost as if you were inside Sara's head, speaking through her words and mouth! AMAZING!

    Yours faithfully,
    Ana Domingues

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh thank you dear Ana you're adorable!!
    I think the same..
    I love all of you people from writer's club...

    beijinhos de min para vós.

    ResponderEliminar